I’ve got a Versatile Blogger Award! Hurrah! I’ve never had an award for blogging before, thank you very much to Lauren at Thoughts on My Bookshelf for nominating me! I love reading her blog, she has excellent taste in books and her writing is always very witty, so go have a look if you haven’t already. 🙂
So I now have to list seven things about myself… here goes:
- Other than books my passion is FOOD. Proper food, mind you. I normally wake up in the morning and start planning my dinner. I am also a weekday Vegetarian!
- My favourite day is Sunday. Let me read in bed in the morning, go to a National Trust property in the sunshine, and make something nice for dinner: I’ll be perfectly happy.
- I live in faux countryside, i.e. in a new flat on part of an old Country estate. I’d kill to live properly in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by green and be completely self-sufficient.
- I work in a book shop.
- I love nature. Show me big skies, the sea, trees, mountains, yellow fields, anything as long as I can admire it.
- When I was in Primary school, my dream job was being a writer. Its something that has been in the back of my mind ever since, but now I’m starting to think that I don’t want to do anything else.
- I never thought I would become a morning person, but I really have. The earlier I can get up the better, and I hate having to go to bed late!
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the person who gave you this award.
Include a link to their blog.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.